TOKYO, Oct. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Microprocessor Market Size accounted for USD 111.3 Billion in 2021 and is estimated to achieve a market size of USD 163.8 Billion by 2030 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Microprocessor Market Statistics
- Global microprocessor market revenue was worth USD 111.3 billion in 2021, with a 4.5% CAGR from 2022 to 2030
- Asia-Pacific region leads with more than 45% Microprocessor market share in 2021
- As per study, the Asia-Pacific consumer electronics market would be worth USD 400 billion in 2020
- Among application, personal computers sector has captured 38% of total market in 2021
- By technology, the RISC category accounted highest revenue share of over 36% in 2021
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/2647
Microprocessor Market Report Coverage:
|Microprocessor Market Size 2021||USD 111.3 Billion|
|Microprocessor Market Forecast 2030||USD 163.8 Billion|
|Microprocessor Market CAGR During 2022 – 2030||4.5%|
|Microprocessor Market Analysis Period||2018 – 2030|
|Microprocessor Market Base Year||2021|
|Microprocessor Market Forecast Data||2022 – 2030|
|Segments Covered||By Technology, By Application, And By Geography|
|Microprocessor Market Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Toshiba Electronic Devices and Storage Corporation, Intel Corporation, Qualcomm, Texas Instruments, and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company.|
|Report Coverage||Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Competitive Analysis, Player Profiling, Regulation Analysis|
Microprocessor Market Overview
A microprocessor is a part of a microcomputer that controls how it operates. It is built on a chip and has the ability to communicate with other connected devices as well as conduct ALU functions. A microprocessor is made up of three parts: a Control Unit, a Register Array, and an ALU. The ALU implements arithmetic and logical operations, the Control Unit supervises the flow of data and instructions through the computer, and the Register Array stores accumulators and data. Additionally, increasing application of cloud-based software and data centers, advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions, as well as demand for household appliances and vehicles, is likely to fuel the microprocessor market value.
Microprocessor Market Growth Factors
- Growing adoption of microprocessors in clinical applications
- Continuous growth of autonomous vehicles in Europe and North America
- Rising demand for portable electronics and Smartphone
Microprocessor Market Dynamics
The rapidly expanding demand for mobile phones and tablets is likely to drive the microprocessor market growth throughout the forecast period. This occurs because a microprocessor optimizes smartphone performance by improving the efficiency and speed of smartphones. The performance of any cellphone is directly related to the efficiency of the microprocessor. Moreover, with the introduction of smart gadgets, electrical goods such as television screens, cameras, personal computers, and wearable technology provide a wide range of sophisticated technology such as touch screen monitors flat screens, and displays, as well as Bluetooth, necessitating a greater number of ICs. These factors will drive the microprocessor market trend over the next few years.
On the other hand, factors such as high production costs for microprocessor integrated circuits, circuit design expenses, increased sales of low-cost mobile devices, decreased shipment of computer systems, and escalating raw material prices are likely to hinder market expansion over the predicted years. However, due to improvements in server processing units such as the Internet of Things (IoT) as well as Artificial Intelligence (AI), they are now chosen above regular desktop processors based on the application.
Check the detailed table of contents of the report @
Microprocessor Market Segmentation
The global microprocessor market has been segmented by Acumen Research and Consulting based on technology, and application. By technology, the segment is separated into CISC, RISC, DSP, ASIC, and Superscalar. According to the microprocessor market forecast, the DSP category is predicted to develop significantly in the next years.
Moreover, the market is divided into smartphones, personal computers (PC), tablets, servers, embedded devices, and others, based on the application. In terms of application, the PC category has ruled the global microprocessor market.
Microprocessor Market Regional Overview
The global Microprocessor market is separated into several geographic regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. According to a microprocessor industry analysis, Asia-Pacific is predicted to have the greatest market share in the global market in 2021. The region’s rising usage of cell phones and other electronic devices such as computers, cellular phones, personal computers, and tablets is attributed to the increase. Emerging nations like India and China are also helping market growth, thanks to factors like fast digitalization, the rapid expansion of high-tech electronics, and improvements in vehicle electronics. Moreover, increased IoT usage, large government IT investment, and a growing preference for cloud-based solutions are likely to boost the regional market throughout the projection period.
Aside from that, North America is predicted to grow moderately during the projection period. The increase is linked to the considerable presence of important firms in the region, including Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Intel Corporation, as well as Texas Instruments Inc. In the current context, the United States leads the American market. Additionally, the continued advancement of consumer technology items, medical monitoring systems, and hybrid and electric automobiles is a major driver of market expansion in the United States.
Buy this premium research report –
Microprocessor Market Players
Some of the prominent microprocessor market companies are Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Intel Corporation, Texas Instruments, Toshiba Electronic Devices and Storage Corporation, Qualcomm, and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company.
Microprocessor Market Strategies
Some of the key strategies in microprocessor market:
- In April 2018, 2018, Samsung Electronics, collaborated with Avnet ASIC Israel. Customers will benefit from novel ASIC engineering solutions executed using the most modern processes and technologies and a broad range of silicon-proven IPs as a result of this collaboration. Samsung announced the Samsung Advanced Foundry Ecosystem (SAFETM) in January, assuring close collaboration among Samsung Foundry, ecosystem partners, & customers in order to create competitive and strong SoC designs. AAI is a Design Service Partner (DSP) in Samsung’s SAFETM program and will work closely with Samsung to just provide specialized and adaptable technical solutions to suit a broad range of customer needs.
- In June 2017, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Inc., declared the launching of a new product namely, “MD EPYC™ 7000 series”. At today’s introduction, the world’s top server manufacturers, including HPE, Asus, Gigabyte, Dell, Inventec, Sugon, Supermicro, Tyan, as well as Wistron, launched devices based on AMD EPYC 7000-series processors. Microsoft, Red Hat, & VMware exhibited optimized EPYC support, while important server hardware industry partners Samsung Electronics, Mellanox, as well as Xilinx also featured EPYC-optimized systems.
Questions Answered By This Report
- What was the market size of Microprocessor Market in 2021?
- What will be the CAGR of Microprocessor Market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the major players in Global Microprocessor Market?
- Which region held the largest share in Microprocessor Market in 2021?
- What are the key market drivers of Microprocessor Market?
- Who is the largest end user Microprocessor Market?
- What will be the Microprocessor Market value in 2030?
Browse More Research Topic on Semiconductor Related:
The Global Fire Protection Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7.2% from 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach the market value of around USD 97.5 Billion by 2027.
The Brushless DC Motor Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9.9% from 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach the market value of around USD 24.2 Billion by 2027.
The Pressure Sensor Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8.8% from 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach the market value of around USD 24.5 Billion by 2027.
Acumen Research and Consulting is a global provider of market intelligence and consulting services to information technology, investment, telecommunication, manufacturing, and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals, and business executives to make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and develop firm growth strategies to sustain market competition. With the team size of 100+ Analysts and collective industry experience of more than 200 years, Acumen Research and Consulting assures to deliver a combination of industry knowledge along with global and country level expertise.
Mr. Richard Johnson
Acumen Research and Consulting