TOKYO, Oct. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Size accounted for USD 17.2 Billion in 2021 and is projected to achieve a market size of USD 182.9 Billion by 2030 rising at a CAGR of 30.2% from 2022 to 2030
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Statistics
- Global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market revenue was worth USD 17.2 billion in 2021, with a 30.2% CAGR from 2022 to 2030
- Asia-Pacific region leads with more than 57% electric vehicle charging infrastructure market share in 2021
- In 2021, the U.S. electric vehicle charging infrastructure industry had a value of over 3 billion.
- Among charger type, fast charging segment has captured 92% of total market in 2021
- By application, the commercial sector accounted highest revenue share of over 80% in 2021
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/2672
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Report Coverage:
|Market||Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market|
|Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Size 2021||USD 17.2 Billion|
|Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Forecast 2030||USD 182.9 Billion|
|Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market CAGR During 2022 – 2030||30.2%|
|Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Analysis Period||2018 – 2030|
|Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Base Year||2021|
|Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Forecast Data||2022 – 2030|
|Segments Covered||By Charger Type, By Connector, By Application, And By Geography|
|Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||AeroVironment, Inc., ABB, BP Chargemaster, ChargePoint, Inc., ClipperCreek, Inc., Eaton Corp., General Electric Company, Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc., SemaConnect, Inc., Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, Tesla, Inc., and Webasto SE.|
|Report Coverage||Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Competitive Analysis, Player Profiling, Regulation Analysis|
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Overview
Over the past several years, the development of electric vehicles is constantly increasing due to their fuel economy and eco-friendly functionality. The increasing levels of carbon dioxide emissions as well as other hazardous pollutants caused by transportation have necessitated the use of electric mobility. As a result, there is a growing demand for Electrical Vehicles (EV) charging infrastructure in industrial and residential applications. Furthermore, increased collaboration among car makers for charging infrastructure via a monthly subscription is projected to promote electric vehicle charging infrastructure market growth.
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Growth Factors
- Rising adoption of electric vehicles mobilities
- Growing concerns over carbon dioxide emissions
- Government initiatives and tax breaks to endorse faster setup of EV charging infrastructure
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Dynamics
Rapidly expanding electric mobility adoption and sales, as well as the implementation of legislation, incentives, and policies encouraging EV use, such as exemption from registration plate lotteries, admittance to limited traffic areas, and so on, are some of the primary factor driving the EV charging infrastructure market trend. Additionally, collaboration among various vehicle manufacturers, Original equipment manufacturers, as well as charging system developers is driving market expansion.
Additionally, green energy is predicted to play a vital role in both domestic and public Electric vehicle charging. Electric vehicle consumers are very worried about carbon dioxide emissions. Manufacturers are rapidly updating the charging mechanisms utilized in their Electric vehicle charging infrastructure to solve these challenges. This is among the most important elements expected to drive the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market’s expansion.
Check the detailed table of contents of the report @
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Segmentation
The global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market has been segmented by Acumen Research and Consulting based on charging type, connector, and application. By charging type, the segment is separated into slow charger, and fast charger. According to the electric vehicle charging infrastructure market forecast, the fast charging category is predicted to develop significantly in the next years.
Moreover, the market is divided into CHAdeMO, Combined Charging System (CCS), and Others, based on the connector. Also, in terms of application, the market is further categorized into commercial, and residential.
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Regional Overview
The global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market is separated into several geographic regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Asia-Pacific Drives The Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Followed By Europe
The Asia-Pacific region will lead the electric car charging infrastructure industry in 2021. In the Asia-Pacific area, China is indeed the dominant country. Along with its less integrated automotive industry and the world’s biggest EV market, China has one of the most diverse offerings. Geographically, China dominates the electric car charging station market. As EV sales and consumption in the country have expanded, so has the demand for charging stations to serve the country’s burgeoning EVs. China boasts the world’s largest EV charging infrastructure, with 976,000 charging stations (June 2019). Each month, averages of 11,025 charging units are added. Some of the key Chinese companies engaged in the making and implementation of charging stations are State Grid Corporation of China, Qindao Teld New Energy, Star Charge, & AnYo Charging.
According to the electric vehicle charging infrastructure industry analysis, Europe has the second biggest leading market for electric vehicle charging infrastructure. The European automobile market is expected to decrease by 22% by 2020. Nonetheless, new electrical vehicle registration more than doubled to 1.4 million, accounting for 10% of total sales. In significant markets, Germany recorded 395 000 new electric automobiles, while France recorded 185 000. Electric cars earned a record-high the market share of 75% in Norway, up about one-third from 2019. According to IEA data, electric car sales in Iceland surpassed 50%, Sweden 30%, and the Netherlands 25%.
Buy this premium research report –
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Players
Some of the prominent Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market companies are ABB, BP Chargemaster, General Electric Company, Siemens AG, Eaton Corp., Schneider Electric, Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc., AeroVironment, Inc., ChargePoint, Inc., ClipperCreek, Inc., Tesla, Inc., SemaConnect, Inc., and Webasto SE.
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Strategies
- In October 2019, Xpeng Motors signed a partnership with TELD, which operates China’s largest charging infrastructure and environment. As part of the agreement, Xpeng and TELD would share charge and payment data across the country. Xpeng’s APP has access to TELD’s 50,000 charging facilities in 183 Chinese cities, letting consumers search for TELD charging facilities via Xpeng’s APP or automobiles. A simple code scan can be used to complete payment.
- In January 2017, Chargemaster officially confirmed a merger with Elektromotive and its affiliate, Charge Your Car. Chargemaster’s POLAR clients have now access to more than 5,000 charging sites across the UK as a result of the agreement. Chargemaster, the UK’s leading designer and provider of EV charging points, will invest £15 million in additional charging sites and innovative technologies.
Questions Answered By This Report
- What was the market size of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market in 2021?
- What will be the CAGR of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the major players in Global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market?
- Which region held the largest share in Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market in 2021?
- What are the key market drivers of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market?
- Who is the largest end user Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market?
- What will be the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market value in 2030?
Browse More Research Topic on Automotive Related:
The Global Electric SUV Market size accounted for USD 43 Billion in 2021 and is estimated to reach USD 320 Billion by 2030, with a significant CAGR of 25.5% from 2022 to 2030.
The Global Healthcare Logistics Market accounted for USD 77.9 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 158.5 Billion by 2030 with a considerable CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast timeframe of 2022 to 2030.
The Global Automotive Sunroof Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 9.5% during the forecast period 2021 to 2028 and to reach around USD 38.3 Billion by 2028.
Acumen Research and Consulting is a global provider of market intelligence and consulting services to information technology, investment, telecommunication, manufacturing, and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals, and business executives to make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and develop firm growth strategies to sustain market competition. With the team size of 100+ Analysts and collective industry experience of more than 200 years, Acumen Research and Consulting assures to deliver a combination of industry knowledge along with global and country level expertise.
Mr. Richard Johnson
Acumen Research and Consulting